Coaching is a focused process designed to create significant and outstanding results for the client.
Through the coaching process, clients sets goals and achieve personal/professional results which reflect their values, vision, mission and purpose.
Adlerians believe that the clients are the experts of their life, and the coach helps them find answers to existential as well as to practical, questions.
The coach’s role is to help clients recognize and connect to their inner strengths and authentic wants and to motivate them into taking effective steps to achieve outstanding results.
Coaching focuses on the present and on creating the best possible future for the client.
* Connect and reconnect to personal and universal values
* Create a vision and set short and long-term goals
* Discover and express their creativity and uniqueness
* Connect, access and own their strengths and resources
* Create outstanding results in a short period of time
* Improve personal and interpersonal skills
* Fulfill one’s personal life purpose
* Make a significant contribution to the world
The goal of IP coaching is to help clients achieve positive, significant outcomes in the areas they choose to be coached on.
IP coaches place great importance on the clients’ sense of social responsibility and contribution in all circles of their lives: we believe that self-realization is achieved by creating and maintaining healthy relationships with others and with the environment.
The coach’s first challenge is to help clients create an inspiring and attainable vision and identify the steps required to achieve it.